Boudoir and Beauty sessions $400
Session fee covers all the costs involved in creating and planning your beautiful portraits.
A $200 non-refundable retainer and signed contract is required to reserve your private session and the remaining balance is due the day of the session
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR BOUDOIR SESSION
- Personal pre-portrait design consultation * to answer all your questions and begin planning the “look” of your personal images
- Professional hair + makeup + lashes
- Relaxed session time, no time limit (normally 3-hour photo shoot)
- Photography in 4 outfits + “white sheets”
- Option to substitute or add fine art nude set
- Complete coaching for posing, emotion and expression
- Detailed portrait retouching
- In-person private portrait screening session, where your gorgeous boudoir portraits are revealed!
- 4-6 week process from start to finish
* Meeting with me in advance really helps ensure you’ll be comfortable the day of your session.
* Products Sold Separately. Payment Plans Available Upon Request.
Prints, Books, Albums, Canvas Gallery Wraps!
After your session, we will set up an ordering consultation session where I personally go through your photos with you and help you select your favorites for your albums, prints, and any other items you would like to purchase. Our albums start at $1000 and our clients on average spend between $1000-$3000. However, we have customizable options and are willing to work within your budget to make sure you have the experience that every woman deserves! I offer payment plans on your collection purchase.
Share the Experience! (have your best friend book her own boudoir experience at the same time you book yours and you each will save $100 toward the session fee)
Your Best Friend (your sister, mom, maid of honor, cousin, or BFF) will have a session of her own on the date of her choosing! Their session will match yours and they will have their own consultation to select images for products that they would like to add to their own collection.
(Earn studio credits when you refer your friends)
I am so incredibly grateful when you help other women have an amazing boudoir experience!
Many new clients come to me because their friends, family, and coworkers–my clients–have referred them to me. And I love to reward you and the people you refer.
- You will earn a $200 studio credit for every new paid Boudoir session booking you refer to me.
- New referred clients receive a $100 print studio credit toward their Boudoir product or collection.